For many women, the expectation of a baby and pregnancy is an exciting season! You track your baby bump growth, have the gender reveals, have the baby shower, prepare the nursery and excitedly wait for the time to deliver. However, for many women, this joyful season is cut short by an unexpected pregnancy loss or infant loss after birth.
What is this new Angel Mom to do after leaving the hospital empty-handed to a home that was ready to receive a new baby, and a life that has now been turned upside down? The pain is unbearable, unimaginable. She may even feel and think to herself, “now what!?”
How does she continue to live? How does she start to heal? What support is available to her and the family? The questions are many, and the answers seem few and far in between.
Birthed Out of Loss – The Finley Project
Today’s interview is with Noelle Moore, an angel mom, and the founder of “The Finley Project”. A year after the preventable loss of her own baby girl Finley, Noelle decided to start a non-profit program with holistic and practical support for other moms who have experienced infant loss. The Finley Project is also the Nation’s ONLY 7-part holistic program. Services are available to moms free of charge in the minutes, days, and months after their loss.
What to Expect In the Episode?
- Today we talk about the tragedy of Finley’s passing.
- The start of The Finley Project.
- Breakdown of the 7 parts of the Finley Project.
- Practical and easy ways to be a supportive loved one or friend to a grieving mother.
- Bonus tips for moms on what to ask and look for in your birthing hospital.
- How to get started with the Finley Project and how to support the program.